Why I Report For ELi
Luckily, writing is both vocation and avocation for me. I spend hours tapping on a keyboard, staring at a computer screen, and scratching out ideas on steno pads with gel pens that sometimes run out. I'm constantly phoning, emailing, meeting people, asking questions and telling stories based on what I hear, see and read. I do all that because I'm fascinated by people who make a difference through their work, art and everyday kindness.
On the other side of the screen, our friends and neighbors in East Lansing create and enrich our community each day. Helping ELi bring their stories to you is an honor, and why I choose to write for this growing venue for citizen journalism.
Check out this reporting by Ann:
- Retired K-9 Leads the Good Life after Extraordinary Service
- Local Women, Community Members Join Forces for Library's "Empathy and Equity" Box
- Hartwig Foundation Helps Families and Pets Stay Together in Times of Crisis
- Portrait: Andrew Wells, Incoming Principal of East Lansing High School
- Long-Time Resident Researches, Revives Memory of Neighborhood Grocery Store
Join ELi’s Sustainability Campaign to make sure we can keep Ann working for ELi through 2018! Click here.