MSU Carillon Series 2019
"Each Wednesday in July the bells of Beaumont Tower will ring with performances by carillonneurs from around the world and here in mid-Michigan. The 23rd Annual Muelder Carillon Series presents an excellent opportunity to film, photograph and get the reactions from local residents in one of the most beautiful locations on the Michigan State University campus.
Around the tower and near the MSU College of Music, the concerts will feature:
- July 3—Bernard Winsemius (carillonneur from Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- July 10—Gijsbert Kok (carillonneur from The Hague, The Netherlands)
- July 17—Steven Karp (carillonneur from Vancouver, British Columbia)
- July 24—Ray McLellan (Michigan State University carillonneur)
- July 31—Sally Harwood (carillonneur from Williamston, Michigan)
These artists share their talent in concerts that begin at 6 p.m., rain or shine. Visitors can hear demonstrations, see the bells and tour Beaumont Tower after each concert."
eastlansinginfo.org © 2013-2019 East Lansing Info