How to contribute
There are two major ways to contribute to the public service news that is East Lansing Info: through labor and through a monetary contribution.
We need your financial help to do this work! We cannot keep ELi running unless there is enough money in the bank to do so. There are several easy ways to make a tax-deductible contribution to our work:
- Take five minutes to set up a monthly contribution ($5, $10, $20, $100, whatever works for you) with your credit card through PayPal. This is a great way to support us because it gives us a predictable, steady level of support. If you prefer, you can use Patreon.
- Use a credit card to make a one-time donation through PayPal. You don't need a PayPal account to do this; you just need a major credit card. Click here to make a one-time donation by credit card.
- Send a check payable to "East Lansing Info" to P.O. Box 115, East Lansing, MI 48826. Please be sure your name and address are included so we can send you a receipt for tax purposes.
- If you do online banking, set up an automatic monthly donation to ELi. Make it payable to "East Lansing Info" to P.O. Box 115, East Lansing, MI 48826.
- Want to make a truly anonymous donation? (We've had this happen at the $500 level!) In that case, send a money order in an anonymous envelope payable to "East Lansing Info" to P.O. Box 115, East Lansing, MI 48826. Note that in this case, we can't send you a receipt for tax purposes.
We could use your reporting help! You can be a volunteer reporter or a paid reporter for ELi! To learn more about becoming an ELi reporter, click here.